Nav Bar

Home About Fashion Beauty Contact Image Map

Friday, June 13, 2014

The Weekly Jams / June 13

 Happy Friday the 13th guys! I hope everyone's been staying away from all the black cats, salt shakers and broken mirrors today! I know I have. Just kidding, I'm not that superstitious, well maybe just a little. Anyways I haven't gotten around to listening to any new music lately so this weeks Jams is basically composed of a bunch of oldies but goodies. Enjoy lovelies!



  1.  Atlas Genius - Backseat.  Like much of the music I listen to Atlas Genuis is one of those chill indie alternative bands that are awesome to listen to pretty much whenever. If you like bands like Phoenix, or Foster the people I'm sure you'd like Atlas Genius as well.
  2. Hellogoodbye - Everything is Debatable. I've been listening to Hellogoodbye since I was about 11 or 12, back in my middle school days. This was back when they were still in their auto tuned stage, anyone too young to remember those days consider yourself blessed. However since then they've or Just Forrest (singer) I think evolved into a bonafide indie pop legend, at least in my opinion. I honestly feel like they deserve way more recognition then what they get.  Everything they put out is absolutely amazing. Id appreciate if you guys go check them out if you've never heard of them before, you will not be disapointed!
  3. Bastille - Pompeii. A rightfully deserved incredibly popular song. The lyrics are smart. The vocals are perfect and not to mention it's insanely catchy. I've been meaning to listen to their whole album Bad Blood. Let me know if you have it and what you think of it!
  4. The Chain Gang of 1974 - Miko. I fell so in love with this song when I first heard. It's one of those dreamy indie pop songs and the vocals are mesmerizing. Definitely give it a listen.
  5. Best Coast - Boyfriend.  I love that Bethany is so blunt with her lyrics in this song and the easy so cal vibe every Best Coast song exudes.I mean it ,everything about Best Coast screams sunny southern california and giant ocean waves.
  6. Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha - Take Me Home.  When I first heard this song was by Cash Cash I couldn't believe it. I mean seriously this can't be the same people that made "Party in your bedroom"!  All I can say is that change was definitely a good thing for them. This song is so great! Definitely another artist that I believe  deserves more recognition!

There you have it lovelies! I really hope you guys like reading these posts and maybe once in a while I might even introduce someone to a song or artist they've never heard of!

What do you think of this week's Jams? What have you been listening to lately?
Have a great weekend lovelies! As always thanks for reading!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment