Nav Bar

Home About Fashion Beauty Contact Image Map

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mini Target Haul!


Hi guys hope you are having a magnificent Wednesday! My oh my guys I don't know about your neck of the woods, but where I live it has been incredibly hot these past few days. Record breaking temperatures hot! I'm sure this is what prompted Dora and I to go browsing the clothing section (and makeup!) of our local Target. Yeah it was definitely the weather, not a shopping addiction. Enjoy!


So the order of the day on this visit to Target was most definitely tanks! I actually picked this one out for Dora, hence the cat theme. We just think it's incredibly cute as is any cat themed tank and totally appropriate for this upcoming 4th of July! Also the little x in the back totally makes the shirt. In case you're wondering it's a regular fit not a cropped top!


This tank was Dora's choice all the way! She is obsessed with the lion king!  Let's just say this isn't her first lion king themed top she's bought. This tank is indeed a crop top. Haukuna Matata!


So Dora and I both just fell in love with with these shorts when we saw them! They're high-waisted cream shorts with a pretty cream crocheted pattern overlaying them and a shredded fringe at the bottom. They're just perfect. Definitely check your local Target when you are in the market for a cute pair of shorts. Their shorts are always adorable and absolutely affordable. My favorite combo!


So this was definitely an impulse buy. You know, one of those things you see at checkout and you just throw in your basket? Dora actually picked this one up for only $2. It's a great hand cream, definitely nice to keep in your purse because of the small slim packaging. Oh and the lovely strawberry smell is really nice too!


Gasp another tank top! So this was a first for me because I've never owned a muscle tank! After trying it on I think the fit is really cool and I also really love the single band going across the back of the tank!  This one is a regular fit muscle tank.

So if you follow the blog on Instagram you've probably seen this little beauty already as well as the kitty tank top. If you don't follow the blog on Instagram I highly suggest you do so! I picked this up in the clearance section of target, another area I suggest you search whenever you take a trip to Target! So I picked it up for $4 when it usually retails for $8. It's on clearance because they are changing the packaging on the product not because they are discounting it! The color itself is very sheer, nearly invisible as you will see in the photo below. However what's really nice about this lipstick is that it applies like a balm and leaves a light balmy glossy finish to your lips!

Here's evidence on just how sheer this color really is! I hope you guys can even see it!!! On the plus side though if you ever run out of lip balm I'm sure you can use this and I'll work just as great! Also I'm sure this would show up better on people with lighter skin tones!

I hope you guys enjoyed this little haul of ours! Now let us all go beg Mr. Sun to give us a few days off from this unbearable heatwave! Have a great rest of the week!





What did you guys think of this haul? Own any of the things featured in this haul? Leave me a comment, I love reading them. As always thanks for reading!
xx



2 comments:

  1. Love that shade of pink, it would look fab for an every day look

    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those short! They look so amazing! They are great for summer, a great piece of garment!
    I bought an EOS lip bomb, a few weeks ago, and I love it. The raspberry smell and taste is the best thing in the world! :)

    I love your posts,
    www.mfashionhour.com

    ReplyDelete