Hi guys! I hope you are having a fantastic day! And guess what??? It's Friday! That means we've made it through the entire week! I think we all deserve a pat on the back for that one. So sit back, relax, grab a cup of tea( or whatever beverage you fancy) and enjoy this week's jams.
- YG - BPT.
- B.O.B - Cranberry Moonwalk.
- Young Jeezy - R.I.P.
- Phora - If I gave you my heart.
- TY Dolla $IGN - Paranoid.
- Ed Sheeran - Sing. So I've been seeing a little bit of backlash on Ed Sheeran lately. People are saying he's changed his musical style to fit in with what's popular but I don't agree one bit. He was already popular to begin with! I think he's just evolving as every artist and person does. Besides anything he does sounds wonderful to me.
- Of Monsters and Men - Love Love Love. In my opinion this has got to be one of the most beautiful, sweetest songs ever written. P.S. Their album My Head is An Animal is one of the most relaxing albums to put on when you're taking a bubble bath or just need to wind down.
- Regina Spektor - Us. If you follow me on Instagram you'll know I just watched (500) Days of Summer the other day. Enough Said.
- Echosmith - Come Together. You would never believe how young they are after listening to their album Talking Dreams. Their lyrics and music are so mature for their young age!
- New Politics - Tonight You're Perfect. I love New Politics. They're crazy and unpredictable and say what they feel. This is definitely one of my favorite songs of theirs.
- Haerts - Wings. Oh, Haerts. Lead Vocalist, Nini Fabi's voice is just perfection and in a way reminds me a lot of Stevie Nicks which I loveee. I also love the cool vibe this song gives off and it's beautiful lyrics. Right now I believe they only have one EP available, but I can't wait to hear more from them!
There you have it guys! I hope you enjoyed this week's weekly Jams. If you're thinking about taking a road trip this week or doing something fun with friends I'd suggest giving Dora's Jams a listen( only if you like rap)! However if you're going to go the other route and have a more chill, relaxing weekend I'd give mine a listen( if you don't like rap)!
What have you been listening to lately? Let me know, I always love finding new music! As always thanks for reading! Have a great weekend lovelies!