Nav Bar

Home About Fashion Beauty Contact Image Map

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vlogger of the month! July 2013


Vlogger of the Month!
Hey guys welcome to my first official post!Well in my opinion at least (the others were merely introductions,duh).Get excited guys! For my first post I've decided I'm going to tell you guys about a really cool YouTuber/ vlogger that I am currently obsessed with. In facccttt, every single month I will be telling you guys about different vloggers that I absolutely adore. So without further adieu, here is this months vlogger of the month!
Vlogger of the Month:

Shannon Coffey

creator of

Let me start by saying this girl is absolutely hilarious and I don't want you to just read this post and be like mehh whatevs (also if you literally say mehh whatevs don't talk to me, ever). Like ever. I want you to experience the amazingness for yourself. You can thank me later, after your done watching Coffey Chat, obviously. With topics like fashion, music, tv, coffee, coffee, oh and coffee, there's alot to love. Shannon's slightly offbeat humor,love of coffee, and gnome co-star make every video sure to make you forget even your of worst days.
And just in case you were wondering where is this girl from??? You probably recognize Shannon from the uber popular and hilarious YouTube Channel MyDamnChannel. Yeah guys, that's how good she is. Also before I forget to tell you guys, Shannon recently created a second channel randomassgirlyshan where she basically talks about random ass girly stuff, so subscribe! I don't know what else I can say to convince you guys that she's the real deal, you know? I guess this means the only thing left for you to do is subscribe!Here's her latest vid to get ya started!







   Alright guys time for me to get some much needed sleep, thanks for reading. Love ya.
Yours Truly,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment