Nav Bar

Home About Fashion Beauty Contact Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

Modcloth Sale!


Hey guys, hope you're having a lovely day. I was super excited to make this post because I finally get to tell you guys about one of my favorite stores of all time, ModCloth! If you've never heard of ModCloth before then your in for a treat! If you have heard of or shopped from ModCloth before then you know exactly what I am talking about. ModCloth is an online only store that sells clothes (plus size too!), shoes,accessories, home decor etc. Nearly everything they sell has a vintage or retro feel to it. So you're sure to find something you'll love, no matter what decade is your favorite. With things like "Be the Buyer" where shoppers get to vote on sample clothing that they would like to buy and their virtual "thrift store" full of one of a kind vintage pieces ModCloth is surely a unique shopping experience. If you end up following my blog you are sure to see MANY pieces from ModCloth in my fashion and clothing posts in the future! For this post I decided to only list clothing and accessories that are currently on sale at ModCloth. Why you ask? I'm a huge cheapo and I'm always on the hunt for a good deal and I love a good sale. And I want you guys to get a good deal too! I hope you like the things I picked out and enjoyed reading my ramblings.
Yours Truly,
                  Bianca

Modcloth Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment