Nav Bar

Home About Fashion Beauty Contact Image Map

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Black Cat and A Heart of Gold (Dream Outfit of the Week!)

I'm missing fall and winter so much right now. I know you guys probably think I'm weird considering everyone loves Summer soooo much and despises the colder months.Take this into consideration though: I live in central California where we have had nearly three weeks straight of 100 degree and up weather.Central California is the place no one wants to visit when they take a trip to California. I'm pretty sure most of you guys are familiar with Southern California and what it's like, it's wonderful. Not all of California is so pretty though.Honestly I'm scared to even step out of my nice little air conditioned house most of the time because  I just can't take the heat (no pun intended). Which leaves me feeling so nostalgic for a little sweater weather right now. Therefore I made this outfit with colder weather in mind. With black being the primary color and a complete lack of pastels, florals, or anything bright ( don't get me wrong though I LOVE pastels and florals!) this outfit is like a vacation away the blistering heat. Well the closest I can get at least. Even though it isn't the embodiment of Summer, I still think it can pass for a cute outfit to wear on a night out in July which is why I decided to go ahead and post it. Enjoy and leave a comment letting me know what you think!
Yours Truly,
                     Bianca.

Black Cat and A Heart of Gold

♡ Featured in this Week's Dream Outfit: ♡

1 comment:

  1. Lovely anti-summer outfit, the dress is adorable!
    Here in the UK everyone is very appreciative of this rare heatwave, but I can only imagine how unbearable it is in CA :(

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete