Nav Bar

Home About Fashion Beauty Contact Image Map

Saturday, July 6, 2013

♡ Strawberry Cuteness! ♡ ≧◡≦

Hey everyone I hope your having a wonderful Saturday. In case you couldn't guess from the title, this post is all about Strawberries. Not the kind you eat though. I'm talking about strawberry shaped accessories!  So I own this little adorably whimsical strawberry necklace covered in little red, green and white rhinestones. I'd show pictures but my camera's sort of on the fritz. It was actually my mom's at first, but then I was like "hey mom that's cute, can I borrow it?" and long story short it's mine now. It's super adorable and I love it which is why I was so devastated when I found out that a few of the rhinestones fell out. I fell into a deep depression, I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning, or go outside. All I wanted to do was eat Ben & Jerry's and watch the jewelry shopping channels hoping I'd find something worthy of replacing my magical little strawberry. Okay so I didn't fall into a deep depression or eat Ben & Jerry's all day while watching jewelry shopping channels. Although today I decided to look for another necklace the old fashioned way, the internet. I looked around and found lots of little strawberry necklaces but none of them were as magical and perfect as mine. Then while I was browsing through Google images I came across a picture of a few little rings with fruits on them. They were so cute, I just had to go to the website to see what else they had. To my surprise the website was basically a webstore that sells dreadlocks and extensions. Weird right? I looked around though because they actually did sell a few pretty cute things. Then I found the most adorable little cardigan I've seen in my entire life. I'm telling you guys, if Strawberry Shortcake came to life, this is the sweater she'd be wearing.Here it is! PS: I know the picture looks a little weird, just click it and it will look perfect, I pinky promise!


 This cardigan is so cute, it's really the only reason I made this post. Alas, with luck not being on my side like usual, the cardigan is two sizes too small. Kind of like the Grinch's heart. However unlike the Grinch I felt like spreading the love, and telling you guys about the sweater just in case any lucky girl (or guy?) feels the same way as I do and actually fits into it. The link is under the picture if you want to visit the site for yourself to check it out.Once you click the link just keep scrolling down until you see the sweater. Also If you do end up buying it (I'm jealous!) let me know in the comments so I can celebrate the strawberry cuteness with you! As always thanks for reading. Love ya guys.
Yours Truly,
                   Bianca. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment