How this works:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer their ten questions.
4.Make up ten new questions for your nominees.
5.Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.
So yes I've been nominated by three people which means I will not be answering 10 questions but 30 QUESTIONS instead!
Let the fun begin.
1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In ten years? Oh gosh so nearly 31 years old yikes! Well I hope to have completed most of my goals I've set for myself, standard stuff like graduate, find an amazing job, get my own house, family etc. I also hope to have done more adventurous and exciting stuff by then, I haven't done nearly enough of that. I definitely would love to be doing the blog still. I don't know what else to say, looking that far ahead is a bit scary.
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
Definitely a saver. I'm always looking for sales, and doing internet searches to find the lowest prices on things. It's a bit ridiculous actually.
3.Your most worn makeup product?
There's two. I can't go without concelear and foundation. I have some acne/ acne scarring, so concelear is always a must, and then obviously to even everything out I put on foundation as well.
4. Which products can't you go without in your everyday makeup routine?
Refer to question 3 (:
5. Do you prefer long or short hair?
I've always loved long hair and I think the fact that I finally have long hair has made me really want to try short hair. Long hair is a hassle! It's been yearrrssss since I had short hair and I think that I'm finally ready for a change. I've felt this way a few times, but I always thought I would regret it afterwards. Right now I am 100 percent sure if I cut it today, I'd have no regrets. I just realize I didn't really answer the question lol.
6. Your hobbies besides blogging?
I love to write, outside of the blog of course. When I was younger I used to write poetry & songs, and I still find that interesting, I just haven't done any of that recently. More recently I've been working on this idk, "story", of mine. I actually considered posting some of it on the blog or wattpad or something but I think I'll keep it myself until I get a better idea of where it's going/ feel like sharing it. I also enjoy cooking and baking. I like to experiment with different foods I've never tried before, it's really fun. I've also started reading again. I used to be such a bookworm in high school, and I've finally found myself back in the same position. I'm currently catching up on everything John Green's ever written lol.
7. When did you start blogging?
According to my archives January 2013. But then I stopped and didn't start again till July 2013. From there I blogged steadily until October 2013. Then I stopped yet again and didn't start again till May 2014. It's obviously been a challenge for me to commit to this, but I love doing it.
8. Do you have any pets?
Yes. A 3 year old Schnautzu (Schnauzer/ Shih Tzu mix) named Zooey. I should probably mention her more.
9. Would you like blogging to become your job?
Of course! Where can I sign up?
10. Your favorite movie?
I can't name just one, so I'll tell you a few. The Wizard of Oz, (500) Days of Summer, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, Back to the Future. Those are a few that I could watch over and over again and never get tired of.
1. What's your favorite thing about Autumn?
Definitely the change in weather and environment, everything is so beautiful.
2. What's been your favorite purchase this year?
Pumpkin spice Oreos.
3. What would your perfect date be?
Catching a show (music), going out to eat afterwards, and exploring new places.
4. What song is your guilty pleasure?
I've recently become addicted to pop music, so I have quite a few actually. Right now it's probably "Love Me Harder" by Ariana Grande as well as the band 5 Seconds of Summer.
5.What advice would you give to your 13 year old self?
Be more outgoing and involved, just be more confident in general. Also looking back at school pictures, I'd say don't literally wake up 10 minutes before school starts, it's not a good look.
6. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Any sea creature. I'd love to live in the ocean.
7. What's the number one thing on your bucket list?
Write something and get it published. It doesn't have to be the next Hunger Games, I'm definitely not expecting anything like that. Even to get something I've written in to the hands of a few people, and have them enjoy it, that would be amazing.
8. What's your favorite food?
Sushi. I'm a vegetarian though, so finding good vegan/vegetarian sushi can be a challenge sometimes.
9. What made you start blogging?
Reading other people's blogs and having the realization that it's something I'd being interested in doing. It's the best of both worlds, being able to write, with full control, as well as talking about subjects that I am actually interested in.
10. What made you smile today?
Writing this post.
1. What's your favorite book? Why?
It's always changing for me. The Great Gatsby remains a constant favorite, and also at the moment Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell is one of my favorites.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Paris, London. or near where I grew up, Monterey, California.
3. Who's your favorite person in the whole world? Why?
My mom. She's an inspiration to me because of her perserverance to overcome difficult situations and her neverending positiviy among other things of course.
4. Who's your celebrity crush?
Joseph Gordon-Levitt of course. Oh and also more recently Matt Healy of The 1975.
5. Did you cry watching the Titanic?
I barely seen it for the first time a couple of months ago, crazy right? And no, I did not cry. Okay, I might have shed one tear.Maybe.
6. Have you ever been in love?
No. I was gonna leave it at that but I don't want to sound like some grump who think's love is just a chemical reaction between two people, and all of that scientific crap. What I mean is I haven't been in love yet,
7. How many kids do you want?
Idk. I know some girls my age are already having kids and starting a family but for me it's too crazy to even imagine. Right now I'm still learning what I want to do with my life, I could not even imagine being in charge of another human's being life.
8. What makes you happy?
Writing,creating, listening to music, Netflix, baking, eating, Fall, overcast weather, rain, the beach, blogging, shopping, my family etc. Basically, everything lol.
9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I feel like anyway I answer this question will make me sound self-obsessesed and egotistical but probably my heart. What I mean is that I'm kind to others, care a lot about others, and have good intentions. Basically I just believe that my heart's in a good place. I hope that made sense, I think I've answered way too many questions for one day.
10. What is your favorite blog?
Socks With Sandals
Life With Antler's
Crown & Cape
Little Blushing Birdie
The Whirling Derfish
1. What is your dream career? why?
2.What is at the top of your Christmas list this year?
3. If you won a million dollars today what is the first thing you would purchase?
4. What is your favorite song?
5. One word to describe your blog?
6. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
7. What is a quote you really like, or live by?
8. If you had the power to change one thing in the world today, what would it be?
9. What pushed you to start blogging?
10. What is the meaning behind the name of your blog?
I hope I didn't bore you guys too much with my answers. Have a great week