- Foxes - Let Go For Tonight. I think part of the reason I love this song so much is for the simple fact that I can relate to it so much. A lot of the time I get too caught up in all the seriousness of life and forget to have fun and just "let go". Thanks for the reminder Foxes. It's a an amazing, really fun song, definitely go check it out!
- Lana Del Rey - Brooklyn Baby. Oh Lana! Whenever I listen to this song or basically her entire album Ultraviolence I'm instantly transported to another era. An era where things are simpler and my problems don't exist. I hope you can relate. This song is pure magic.
- Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye. This song is a bit of an oldie (8 years old) but c'mon guys I don't just listen to brand new music! It gives me a feeling of nostalgia whenever I listen to this song and it's just amazing. If any of my younger readers have never heard it, I suggest you do so! I feel old now.
- NONONO - Pumping Blood (Acoustic). If you've heard the original version of this song and liked it then you'll love this version. Everything is stripped down and the lyrics are much more prominent in this version. So beautiful.
- John Legend - All of Me. This song has been stuck in my head all week, no doubt because my sister has been humming it around the house all week. Therefore I had to include it. Besides how beautiful is John Legend's voice when he goes into falsetto. It's like a beautiful lullaby.
- Foxes - Glorious. Yes, I've included TWO songs by the same artist in this week's jams. I'm just way too in love with Foxes' new album to only choose one song this week! I love the chorus of this song, it's so powerful. I'm pretty sure this is going to be my favorite album that comes out this year!
Thanks for reading lovelies! Have a fabulous 4th of July!
What did you think of this week's jams? What's the soundtrack to your fourth of July weekend? Leave me a comment, I love reading them!