Nav Bar

Home About Fashion Beauty Contact Image Map

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Wishlist!

July Wishlist



1 /2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 /78/ 9 / 10 / 11

Hi guys, happy Wednesday! So when I first started this blog I used to post a lot of wishlist type posts but I noticed recently I haven't been doing as many. So yes, I'm probably going to be doing a few here and there from now on. Mostly because they're sweet, and simple but I also enjoy making them as well. So this month's wishlist is most definitely fruits and floral themed! I didn't intend for this to happen though, I guess fruits and florals are just in right now? Hmmm... Anyways I took full advantage of the fruit theme with some lovely watermelon and pineapple print tanks and even a orange slice shaped purse. How cool is that? And of course I love floral prints all year, but since now is the most appropriate time to wear them, I choose a few different floral pieces as well. That floral clutch is seriously the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Overall though I have to say my favorite piece from this wishlist is by far the "Ryan Gosling broke my heart" tee. Anyone else feel my pain? Now all they need is the "Joseph Gordon Levitt" tee and I'm set.


What' did you think of this wishlist? What's in your summer wishlist? Leave me a comment, I love reading them! As always thanks for reading!
xx



3 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! x x
    http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about fruit and floral prints, but I love them too. They're cute without seeming juvenile. I have to say I like 2, 7, and 8 the best, but they're all pretty cool. Have a great holiday and weekend!
    xx Tessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flats and that dress!! so cuuute c: <3

    www.theloveaffairx.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete