Nav Bar

Home About Fashion Beauty Contact Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mint n Chip! & Cactus...? (Dream Outfit of the Week)

It's very much still Summer where I live, and all I wanted was some good ol' mint n' chip ice cream. It's been my favorite kind of ice cream since I was a kid and not much has changed. After having thought about it, I was inspired to base this week's outfit on mint n' chip colors. I even threw in a very whimsical little mint n chip ice cream cone brooch by the ever so talented Kate from Scathingly Brilliant just in case you weren't absolutely positive what the theme was. Finally the coolest part of all is that there is a  real live cactus growing in a tiny terrarium hanging from that necklace! & Yes I know the necklace probably doesn't match the rest of the outfit's sugary sweetness but it was just too quirky and odd to pass up.
Yours Truly,
                      Bianca.
Mint n Chip! & Cactus...? (Dream Outfit of the Week)

 Featured in this Week's Dream Outfit. 

6 comments:

  1. I just love Kate's blog! This look totally reminds me of her - super cute! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! & thanks for commenting,it means the world to me. I admire your blog and your photography so much.
      - Bianca

      Delete
  2. I would wear that cute dress! It's amazing with all those caramel items =)
    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so pretty. I especially like the colour.

    You can't beat mint chocolate chip ice-cream!

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely mint n' chip's the best! hah
      -Bianca

      Delete